1998-09-29 - Health And wealh -62803

Header Data

From: health@success600.comt
To: Friend
Message Hash: 5ed1159f233419831b73dd12518f51f87946736e652747c1b2091eacd46c185b
Message ID: <199809291154.EAA10721@toad.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 04:54:47 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: health@success600.comt
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 04:54:47 -0700 (PDT)
To: Friend
Subject: Health And wealh  -62803

This is a FREE offer if you wish to be removed from future mailings, please e-mail
to... (remove@success600.com) Put remove in the subject and this software will
automatically block you from their future mailings.

Attention Network Marketers &
Opportunity Seekers!!
STOP  Wasting your time
& Money

I'll Show You How To Turn A One Time
$10 into  $1,500
Per Month, Per week, or Even Per Day.
Call   800 306 4146

NO RISK-HIGH RETURN PRODUCT
DRIVEN

We DARE you to compare.
No gimmicks, No Hassles, No Products to Inventory, No Break
away-No take Away
No Hoops to jump Through, Hottest Comp Plan Ever
Are You Starting to get the Picture?
Get Paid NOW!  For What You Do NOW!

Earn $1,500 over & over
Again!

You Ask Why is this so Different?

Call 2 minute overview  800  600-0343 Ex
1489

Then  Call   800 306 4146
 for more Information

Get The Facts, Call Our Simple Proven System

The First 10 To join the "Master Plan"
 I will send 125,000 Emails (FREE) to jump start your
Business

Solid  Debt FREE company, Not a startup
Sizzle product with good Documentation, MSM.
One time out of pocket of $10, $60, $160, or 460
Toll Free telesponsoring, 24 hours a day. (No more Orphans or
waiting to be Processed)
Sponsor just 2 to qualify for commissions
Get Paid unlimited Depth, calculated daily, 7 days a week,  paid
Weekly
Serious Upline Support! We are committed to helping everyone
Turn Key Marketing System, co-op Advertising

Only 1 time $10  Could make you more money than you Dreamed
of!!!
For $10 one time fee, you could build up to $45,000 per MONTH

Easy program to promote..... You don't have to sell anyone on the
product!
Everyone knows the product.  one of the HOTTEST Products in
the industry!!

Have fun! This is easy, simple, no-brainer, uncomplicated
program!!!

Call   800 306 4146
to get started

Thread