1998-09-01 - One Nation in the upcoming Federal Election

Header Data

From: Global Web Builders <gwb@gwb.com.au>
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
Message Hash: 6569bfa5e3b052f563f0e08da69ec1e11a76521b0ce75472265d1474dc94a91f
Message ID: <1.5.4.32.19980901011806.0084e2b4@gwb.com.au>
Raw Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 19:11:43 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Global Web Builders <gwb@gwb.com.au>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 19:11:43 -0700 (PDT)
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
Subject: One Nation in the upcoming Federal Election

Dear One Nation supporter in NSW

Now that an election has been called your support in the lead up to and
during the Federal Election will be critical.

It is quite clear that the major parties are funded by big business at this
time and the people's party, Pauline Hanson's One Nation, will need to use
the will and common sense of the people to make an impact at this election.
We do not expect any favours from the mainstream media.

I would sincerely request that you take a stand against the current
political system that has not served us well and show your support by
contacting the people listed below by email or phone to see how you can help
at this critical time. As our mailing list now numbers over 10,000 please do
not send your request to me UNLESS you reside in the state of Queensland:

New South Wales - Phone: 02 9976 0283 (Manly Head Office)
Victoria - Phone: 03 5229 6535
Northern Territory - Phone/Fax: 08 8948 3537
Queensland: gwb@gwb.com.au
ACT - Email: petermac@netinfo.com.au
S Australia - Email: robert@adl.auslink.net
W Australia - Email: martin@collective.com.au

Here are the important Internet addresses to follow:

ON-LINE NOW
One Nation Federal Web Page:
http://www.gwb.com.au/onenation/federal

One Nation Upper and Lower House Candidates:
http://www.gwb.com.au/onenation/federal/candi

There is a very active on-line forum with real time chat where you can
present issues directly to One Nation MPs and candidates. Follow
instructions from:
http://www.gwb.com.au/onenation/forum.html

>From Thursday evening (3rd September):
One Nation Tax Policy:
http://www.gwb.com.au/tax.htm

Please feel free to print out policies and press releases freely and
encourage your friends to find out what One Nation really stands for by
copying and distributing this email.

Every vote will help.

GWB

Scott Balson