1998-09-21 - Suit Claims Web Linking a Violation

Header Data

From: Lazlo Toth <lazlototh@hempseed.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6f2ab696a260e9a25886bac315557cf072e79808083223aa9cc10e3dd59b2b82
Message ID: <v04011700b22cc538b77f@[199.125.99.77]>
Raw Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 23:12:37 +0800

Raw message

From: Lazlo Toth <lazlototh@hempseed.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 23:12:37 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Suit Claims Web Linking a Violation

Mr. Bernstein's own site (http://www.garybernstein.com/) has, as far as I
can tell, absolutely no external links.  I don't know whether this is a
recent modification in order not to undermine his case or it simply
reflects Mr. Bernstein's view of how the web should be.

It's hard to imagine him winning the case.  (God help him if he does;
that's a lot of angry netizens.)

Thread