1998-09-16 - Re: Clinton still doesnt get it

Header Data

From: attila <attila@hun.org>
To: Mac Norton <mnorton@cavern.uark.edu>
Message Hash: 788992e585049212b080028b18dcd2f633a3e4dcc29595966879b5367360bb8b
Message ID: <Pine.BSF.3.96.980916160832.367D-100000@hun.org>
Reply To: <Pine.SOL.3.96.980916004143.25010H-100000@cavern.uark.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1998-09-16 03:54:17 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 11:54:17 +0800

Raw message

From: attila <attila@hun.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 11:54:17 +0800
To: Mac Norton <mnorton@cavern.uark.edu>
Subject: Re: Clinton still doesnt get it

On Wed, 16 Sep 1998, Mac Norton wrote:

>On Tue, 15 Sep 1998, attila wrote:
>
> >  25 years of Clinton's raging psychopathic, oversexed behavior:
> >  Hillary has been a willing partner.
> >
> >  nothing but control freaques and obscene power trippers. there
> >  is only amorality in that house --and power by any means.

>  snip
>
> One of you had the good sense to
> post the column i repost below, because that fellow seems to
> have gotten a pretty good handle on this squalid mess.

  the American public was informed, and snowed under by the Clintons
  together on TV; unfortunately, the stories very true.  and, it
  should have been abundantly clear that Hillary, and her far left
  agenda, was driving the car.

  I "like" Clinton for one thing only: he _is_ a made for TV
  President who _could_ project an image to the world which would
  make Americans proud to be Americans.  unfortunately, he never
  graduated from the sandbox" "...it's mine... it's all mine...."

  I will grudgingly give Bill credit for accepting the clarion call
  for him to reign in Hillary, after the health care package she
  shepherded by fascist means, and the largest tax increase in
  some time; to be a Centrist --too bad it took Newt Gingrich and
  friends to deliver the message.

  however, my premise, which you did not include underneath the
  said by (in fact, the mail [mis]quoting potential places some of
  our more vociferous philosopher kings in jeopardy), is that for
  whatever reason, Clinton was born without, or destroyed enroute,
  any sense of morality --Bill is, and has been, the man who must
  honestly believe he has the right to play the game without rules.

  Hillary is unquestionably obsessed not only with power, but
  revenge for her enemies.

  well, the process goes on; Starr is back to working on White-
  watergate, Fostergate, Travelgate, FBIgate, and a few more
  "?-gates" --the primary focus probably on Hillary.

  and, as much as I think the two of them are scurrilous pests
  which should be dealt with by Terminix, I don't like the process;
  does America have any pride? not much, and hanging Hillary or
  Bill will leave America just that much poorer.

> But punks . . . well, punks . . . a few years ago when I first
> subscribed to this list, to lurk and learn, as I still mostly
> do, there were some hardasses you could depend on to come out
> of the woodwork when things got way out of space, and they'd
> say: Punks write code.
>
> And they were write.
> MacN

  correct; and I was one complainer, and part of the group which
  started coderpunks.   but, cypherpunks, and the arguments and
  discourses, is an excellent diversion --with the exception of the
  often one-sided "arbitration and adjudication" of opinion.

  anyone who can follow the threads of cypherpunks continuously
  has too much time on their hands; I can only afford the luxury
  of the occasional hit and run.

	attila out...

    go not unto usenet for advice, for the inhabitants thereof will say:
      yes, and no, and maybe, and I don't know, and fuck-off.

Thread