1998-09-14 - Harald to be hit with U.S. cruise missiles

Header Data

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Message Hash: 7c252e3de2575f578c248d3b432d5e0ef06680d69b5ac3426e13cab5e396443b
Message ID: <v03130311b2237719f9a9@[209.66.100.123]>
Raw Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 20:43:59 +0800

Raw message

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 20:43:59 +0800
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Subject: Harald to be hit with U.S. cruise missiles

At 5:45 PM -0700 9/14/98, HyperReal-Anon wrote:
>On Mon, 14 Sep 1998 harald.fragner@idg.se wrote:
>

>> Do I know you?
>>
>> Harald

>No, but we know you! You're a very evil man, Mr. Fragner, at least by the
>standards of the Hired Government Ninjas. Under our standards, everyone is
>evil...except government leaders.
>
>Expect black helicopters to be targetting your house in the next few days.
>Do not be surprised if unguided rockets are shot into it. If ninjas are
>coming through your windows at 2AM, just remember: We're from the
>government and we're here to help you. Just bend over and grip the towel
>rack.

This is reprehensibile!

HyperReal-Anon is alerting a Confirmed Net Terrorist to a planned U.S.
cruise missile attack on Harald. Harald's crimes are not important. What is
important is that the U.S. Muffdiver William Jefferson Clinton has orded
the Northern Fleet to strike Harald's home and hometown and to report that
Harald was a known associate of both Asama bin Laden and Phillip
Zimmermann, known freedom fighters.

Harald will learn that Six Degrees is monitoring all thoughtcrimes.

Besides, Harald apparently used Roundup in his garden, the same nerve gas
precursor found at the Baby Milk and Marzipan Factory in Khartoum. This
means that Harald was manufacturing nerve gas in his Swedish home.

--Tim May

(This space left blank pending determ. of acceptability to the gov't.)