1998-09-09 - Carl Johnson Warrant and Complaint

Header Data

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a1b1509df2cf329e3d7b67caefd02397a4bf622b2d50c394102810465582067b
Message ID: <199809082346.TAA31245@camel8.mindspring.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 08:02:45 +0800

Raw message

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 08:02:45 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Carl Johnson Warrant and Complaint

Thanks to anonymous we offer the arrest warrant and
complaint against Carl Edward Johnson:

   http://jya.com/usa-v-cej-wc.htm  (23K)

List Cypherpunks is spotlighted by the IRS complainant,
Jeff Gordon, who made Jim Bell famous. The list is
quoted, logged, tracked, and cited for its hosting alleged death
threat messages against federal officials, which were
PGP-authenticated and -decoded, and their style and content
assessed for identity of the author, along with other allegations
by the RCMP on what Carl may or may not have done up north
and by the Secret Service on Carl may or may not have said
out west.

We have also been told that Carl is known as "The King
of Country Porn" among admiring fans of his music.

Whether this has anything to do with the little-known person
we're seeking information about is a mystery.

Thread