1998-09-20 - Re: CJ Update

Header Data

From: Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
To: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
Message Hash: ae247912e9e6a31882752b22271782f2c0a6c58c527dec047e7dfb7a48d22d93
Message ID: <Pine.GSO.3.95.980920131754.12842I-100000@well.com>
Reply To: <199809200148.VAA28141@camel7.mindspring.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-09-20 07:19:50 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 15:19:50 +0800

Raw message

From: Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 15:19:50 +0800
To: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
Subject: Re: CJ Update

I've received two messages from Carl Johnson in letter form. He seems in,
um, good spirits. He also mentions a BabyTruthMongerel at one point.

He asks that his messages be passed on to cypherpunks, and I have no
objection, after I'm done writing the fourth part of the article. We could
presumably scan them in and put them up on pathfinder.com.

-Declan

On Sat, 19 Sep 1998, John Young wrote:

> >From Alia Johnson <lodi@well.com>, CJ's sister, today:
>
> I'm writing to say that CJ has arrived at the Springfield Medical
> Referral Center, where he will be held for a month or more (the
> phone says U.S.  Medical Center for Federal Prisoners) for
> "examination".
>
> Here is the address:
>
>             Carl E. Johnson
> 			Register # 05987-196
>              U.S. Medical Center for Federal Prisoners
> 	          P.O. Box 4000
>              Springfield, Missouri  65801
>
> Also, to my delight, I received a letter from him today. He sounds okay.
>
> CJ in his letter asks for physical mailing addresses for some of the
> cypherpunks (no one specifically) so that he can send you things to
> post since I will be travelling.
>
> [End Alia]
>
> ---------
>
> We'll be happy to digitize and/or post any mail from CJ folks want to
> share, anonymous and/or encrypted always welcome:
>
> Fax: 212-799-4003
> Vox: 212-873-8700
>
> Snail:
>
> John Young
> 251 West 89th Steet, Suite 6E
> New York, NY 10024
>
> We've put all our PGP keys at:
>
>    http://jya.com/jya-keys.txt
>
> And a bunch of keys for the wild bunch of Totos:
>
>    http://jya.com/totos-keys.htm

Thread