1998-09-03 - 16% of Americans agree with Clinton: “Oral sex not adultery”/30+ FREE PICS EVERY DAY FROM NOW ON!

Header Data

From: STUFFED NEWS DAILY <stuffed@stuffed.net>
To: (STUFFED THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 3 1998)
Message Hash: b6e5bdc825b065e0ce0a65a4d8977cf175893bb7db0f8cfa2d6e4e38c0f8c690
Message ID: <19980903140353.9972.qmail@eureka.abc-web.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 11:04:31 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: STUFFED NEWS DAILY <stuffed@stuffed.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 11:04:31 -0700 (PDT)
To: (STUFFED THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 3 1998)
Subject: 16% of Americans agree with Clinton: "Oral sex not adultery"/30+ FREE PICS EVERY DAY FROM NOW ON!

OK.  The new pictures we ordered are now in,  so from now onwards
we'll be  giving you 30 FREE hi-res jpegs  (or more) every single
day. That means around 11,000 in a year!  Where else will you get
this much FREE?  That's right,  so come  back every day  for more
and more, such as the mpeg videos we'll be giving away FREE soon!

PLUS: PAGE 2 'SPREAD', THUMBNAIL HEAVEN, OUTRAGEOUS BUT TRUE SEXY
      NEWS,  HOT STORY - "METER'S RUNNIN'",  THE BEST OF EUREKA!,
      READERS' TRUE  SEX SECRETS,  SUPER  SEXY  SURPRISE  THUMBS,
      THUMBNAIL ORGY, ULTRA HI-RES POSTER PIC, & MUCH, MUCH MORE!

       ---->   http://stuffed.net/98/9/3/   <----

Welcome to  today's  issue of Stuffed. To read it you should
click on the URL above.  If it is not made clickable by your
email program  you will need to  use your mouse to highlight
the URL,  copy it and then paste it into your browser  (then
press Return).

This  email  is  never  sent  unsolicited.  Stuffed  is  the
supplement for the Eureka newsletter you subscribed to. Full
instructions on unsubscribing  are in every issue of Eureka!

       ---->   http://stuffed.net/98/9/3/   <----

Thread