1998-09-16 - Re: Christopher Barkley

Header Data

From: Anonymous <nobody@replay.com>
To: christopher.barkley@srcm.com
Message Hash: c356cbcccf93d84439be249885b0d9977076a8f3beb7ec8abb25af9ad3974e84
Message ID: <199809161509.RAA07787@replay.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:16:27 +0800

Raw message

From: Anonymous <nobody@replay.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:16:27 +0800
To: christopher.barkley@srcm.com
Subject: Re: Christopher Barkley

Oh, yes another guy to give it up so easily!  Now look, why is it that you
let these people tease me with Monica Lewinsky and kiddie porn, and
then take them away from me just as quickly?!  WHAT THE HELL KIND
OF SERVICE ARE YOU RUNNING?!?!??!  Don't you like kiddie porn?
Don't you want to have sex with Monica, just like the prez?

And you tell that cactus humper Christopher "I like little boys" Barkley
to watch his caboose!  The FBI are going to be after him like cheese
on a stick when they find out that Mr. I Have Lotion In My Pants goes
in for children-with-llamas bestiality like he does.  What a maroon!

Joe C.

At 08:54 PM 9/15/98 -0500, sixdegrees wrote:
>Just a quick update from sixdegrees(tm). Unfortunately Christopher
>Barkley (barkley@cirr.com) asked not to be listed as your
>contact with sixdegrees.
>
>The good news is that since you have other confirmed contacts,
>you'll still be able to have a productive sixdegrees experience.
>But, if you want to continue to increase your networking power,
>you may want to head over to http://www.sixdegrees.com , log-in
>and go to MY CONTACTS and list additional contacts.

>PLEASE NOTE: All replies to this address are processed by a computer.
>If you have any problems, questions or requests send an e-mail to
>issues@sixdegrees.com and someone will get back to you as soon as
>possible.
>

>E.DB.BRESP.2

Thread