1998-09-30 - GoLive CyberStudio Trial Activation Key

Header Data

From: HyperReal-Anon <nobody@sind.hyperreal.art.pl>
To: Andreas.Poliza@golive.com
Message Hash: cde04158697d0278b90cb32c844b49dd886c09045c77084bf379e564f78584ef
Message ID: <0c2e486375808b629a76c933d0374163@anonymous>
Raw Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 21:19:06 +0800

Raw message

From: HyperReal-Anon <nobody@sind.hyperreal.art.pl>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 21:19:06 +0800
To: Andreas.Poliza@golive.com
Subject: GoLive CyberStudio Trial Activation Key

Dear Maria,

Thank you for trying out CumFast VibrationDildo.

Your official 30-day orgasm key is: ISPAMTHEWORLDFORSEX

You'll need to enter this key when you first start-up the vibrator.

If you have questions about where to put the Tryout vibrator,
CumFast's knowledgeable Hands-On Demonstration staff is available to assist
you in achieving orgasm. We suggest you first check the Hands-On Support
section of our Web site www.cumfast.com. If you don't find your answers
there, please send us a naked picture of yourself in suggestive poses at
LWRules@Bellatlantic.net or call 1-800-1-FUCK-ME

When you are ready to purchase CumFast VibrationDildo or if you want to know
more about why CumFast VibrationDildo is the best product for achieving
orgasm in public, please return to our Web site or contact me at
1-800-1-FUCK-ME or 1-212-I'LL-BLOW.

Sincerely,

Monique Tops
Vibration Coordinator
CumFast Sex Toys, Inc.
LWRules@bellatlantic.net

On Wed, 30 Sep 1998 support@golive.com wrote:

> Dear Fritzie,
>
> Thank you for trying out GoLive CyberStudio.
>
> Your official 30-day activation key is: MWT4QWF7F8WP7GJJ
>
> You'll need to enter this key when you first start-up the
> software.
>
> If you have questions about how to use the Tryout software,
> GoLive's knowledgeable Technical Support staff is available
> to assist you. We suggest you first check the Technical
> Support section of our Web site www.golive.com. If you don't
> find your answers there, please send us an email at
> support@golive.com or call 1-800-554-6638.
>
> When you are ready to purchase GoLive CyberStudio or if you
> want to know more about why GoLive CyberStudio is the best
> product for Web site design, please return to our Web site
> or contact me at 1-800-554-6638 or 1-650-463-1580.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Maria Jeronimo
> Operations Coordinator
> GoLive Systems, Inc.