1998-09-15 - Re: Regards

Header Data

From: Anonymous <nobody@replay.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: cffcd4c72a442c9e878fb27f2cd1c5bf43e54da71a2cdac4f287687ee2a2aa8f
Message ID: <199809160528.HAA02807@replay.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 00:33:12 +0800

Raw message

From: Anonymous <nobody@replay.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 00:33:12 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Regards

Witty retort to the flames :) I like this one.

---Christopher Barkley <christopher.barkley@srcm.com> wrote:

> Apparently, I just spammed your list a couple of days ago; my
> apologies.  Some zithead listed your email address in the Six Degrees
> networking service and starting asking people to be his contacts.  One
> can only hope his fate is neither swift nor pretty.  (I bear some of
the
> blame; I should have recognized the email address since I have several
> friends on the list.)
>
> At any rate, my thanks to Tom Perry for his polite explanation of the
> situation.
>
> As for the REST of you who responded, you have my sympathies.  With
any
> luck, they'll get that thorazine prescription refilled soon.
>
> Cheerio,
> Christopher

==
"The same thing we do every night Pinkey,
 try to take over the WORLD!"
                          - The brain