1998-09-16 - No Subject

Header Data

From: Anonymous <nobody@replay.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d3a7bf3073e95634775cb6e338617fd463e3f7a930f66e0040d460a8037b47e0
Message ID: <199809170324.FAA02439@replay.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 22:28:06 +0800

Raw message

From: Anonymous <nobody@replay.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 22:28:06 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

"Electronic Security & Counterintelligence" must become pervasive, and this
is only possible if we release the private sector from artificial
constraints on encryption, and if we return to our democratic foundation,
the respect
for personal privacy. We cannot regulate this, we can only nurture this
fundamental national security arena.

TAKEDOWN:
Targets, Tools, & Technocracy
Robert David Steele
http://carlisle-www.army.mil/usassi/ssipubs/stratcon/steele.htm

Another excerpt:

2.The greatest obstacle our government faces today in assuring national
security and national competitiveness-the cause of causes for conflict and
economic loss-is the growing gap between those with power and those with
knowledge.

Thread