1998-09-10 - Re: If there’s a trial will some of us be witnesses?

Header Data

From: “Vladimir Z. Nuri” <vznuri@netcom.com>
To: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Message Hash: e5122a59de4c565d83958743d9121fa22aab5c67a97fdf1e47a20381b839d08b
Message ID: <199809110742.AAA07729@netcom13.netcom.com>
Reply To: <v03130304b21bb25ce70a@[209.66.100.149]>
UTC Datetime: 1998-09-10 18:40:44 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 02:40:44 +0800

Raw message

From: "Vladimir Z. Nuri" <vznuri@netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 02:40:44 +0800
To: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Subject: Re: If there's a trial will some of us be witnesses?

hmmmm, I doubt carl johnson will claim he is innocent. or
has he? the trial is only necessary if he doesn't plead
guilty. depending on his lawyer & the evidence, that seems likely to
me if he was involved. there aren't any cpunks with the
resources to take on uncle sam, except maybe... <g>

seriously, though, it's fun to fantasize. it would certainly
be the trial of the century. better than unabomber & oj
simpson combined. <g>

that reminds me.. before they caught him I always thought
the unabomber was probably on the cpunk list. I was quite
surprised when his antitechnology rant came out. he's got
the rant part down, but not the technology part!!

at one time, kevin mitnick was on this list, rumor has
it. probably many of the world's premiere hackers have been at one time or
another.

Thread