1998-09-08 - Re: Citizenship silliness. Re: e$: crypto-expatriatism

Header Data

From: Petro <petro@playboy.com>
To: “William H. Geiger III” <tcmay@got.net>
Message Hash: f421e2a6ccf9e1cc37e0bd2d7989e7b1f9d0d9e1357a627b8fd0075d556cca96
Message ID: <v0311070eb21b6226b742@[206.189.103.244]>
Reply To: <v03130303b21b0886ab43@[209.66.100.138]>
UTC Datetime: 1998-09-08 22:55:41 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 06:55:41 +0800

Raw message

From: Petro <petro@playboy.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 06:55:41 +0800
To: "William H. Geiger III" <tcmay@got.net>
Subject: Re: Citizenship silliness.  Re: e$: crypto-expatriatism

At 1:19 PM -0500 9/8/98, William H. Geiger III wrote:

>In <v03130303b21b0886ab43@[209.66.100.138]>, on 09/08/98
>   at 09:24 AM, Tim May <tcmay@got.net> said:
>

>>>Does anyone know of any countries with more reasonable gun laws than the
>>>US?  I vaguely think Israel and Switzerland are better, at least for
>>>citizens.
>>>It is one of the major problems I have with Anguilla -- "guns are bad".
>>>I miss my M1A.
>
>>Don't automatically assume Israel is good for gun ownership. If you're an
>>untermenschen, a schwarzen, a sand nigger, an Arab, you can't legally own
>>a gun. Unless you're one of the Trustees, i.e., a deputized member of the
>>PLO's military or police.
>
>>The Chosen People are of course encouraged to have fully automatic
>>weapons.
>
>Yes Tim, we all know your anti-Israel position and your sympathy for the
>Palistinians even though they are in the position that they are due to
>their own actions.
>
>They started the war, got their asses beat and have been whining about it
>for the past 50 years.

	Crap, the U.N. (what was that about "United?") started the shit
when they ham-fisted decided that the "homeland" the "Jews" needed was land
considered holy by the Moslems AND Christians, and ignored the fact that
the jews were just as racist and bigoted as a group as the Kikes that had
been trying to cook them.

	Israel was a DUMB idea, like mixing Nitric acid and Glycerol in a
blender. Anyone who thought it wouldn't end in violence was a total fool,
anyone who thinks that the Powers That Be want it cool down is a bigger
fool.

petro@playboy.com----for work related issues. I don't speak for Playboy.
petro@bounty.org-----for everthing else.      They wouldn't like that.
                                              They REALLY
Economic speech IS political speech.          wouldn't like that.

Thread