1998-10-29 - Build a Web Site- Free test drive, tell a friend!

Header Data

From: myfriends@compuserve.com
To: myfriends@compuserve.com
Message Hash: 393558cb9e8cc750b35dac34dd321b259aa8b18a06ba7d51efe05e9fe3ad8ba1
Message ID: <7541232568882773>
Reply To: _N/A

UTC Datetime: 1998-10-29 13:38:51 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 05:38:51 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: myfriends@compuserve.com
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 05:38:51 -0800 (PST)
To: myfriends@compuserve.com
Subject: Build a Web Site- Free test drive, tell a friend!

We received your email as someone who might be
interested in our exciting opportunity. If this was a
mistake - delete or see remove instructions below.

Finally, something on the Web that's Fun, Interactive and adds Value!
Take advantage of this Free Trial and be sure to forward this to a
FRIEND.

Build your own Web Site in less than 15 min. in 9 easy steps!  Visit
http://www.siteblazer.com and simply enter your info and watch your
site build before your eyes.  Click here   http://www.siteblazer.com
anybody can do it!  Your Web Site will be updateable and requires no
programming skills.

Remove Instructions
If you no longer wish to receive any of our future mailings,
you can be removed from this mailing list by sending a
message to pleaseremove6000@mypad.com.

Thread