1998-10-15 - wtf…

Header Data

From: Secret Squirrel <squirrel7@nym.alias.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3d8812525102a8f337a4d79df9a1ba9a46b222eaf7b73e20d44d1a4a39c32cc1
Message ID: <a21c0c83b21f67a9f3c269579d7f7277@anonymous>
Raw Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 07:54:50 +0800

Raw message

From: Secret Squirrel <squirrel7@nym.alias.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 07:54:50 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: wtf...

Has this list server died or is it just me?

it seems like the list has died or is it just slowly fading into oblivion? It seems as though the only people still posting come from some great spam factory in left field. Have all of the questions been answered? Is everyone happy with the encryption they have? Doesn't anyone have any new thoughts on export restrictions, hash implementations, or the like? I know that I'm still out here, is anyone else?

Does this ring a bell?
People must come and together deploy these systems for the common good.  Privacy only extends so far as the cooperation of one's fellows in society.  We the Cypherpunks seek your questions and your concerns and hope we may engage you so that we do not deceive ourselves.  We will not, however, be moved out of our course because some may disagree with our goals.

Who else is out there?

Thread