1998-10-26 - Limited time offer!!!!

Header Data

From: helloaol.com@mars.cableol.net
To: norisk100@mars.cableol.net
Message Hash: 3fbd89582a28d75446cf997633ef0852e1df47a4391b60e945b2b5a120851a8a
Message ID: <199809011934.MAA11742@www20000.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 00:10:47 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: helloaol.com@mars.cableol.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 00:10:47 -0800 (PST)
To: norisk100@mars.cableol.net
Subject: Limited time offer!!!!

ADVERTISE TO OVER 100 MILLION PEOPLE FOR FREE!!!

NOW YOU CAN ADVERTISE FREE AND GET DRAMATICALLY
MORE RESPONSES THAN ADVERTISING ON NATIONAL TELEVISION

With E-mail your potential customer is forced to read at least the
headline of your letter.  Unlike TV, magazines, newspaper ads, and
direct mail where more than 99.99% of the recipients will skip right
over your  advertisement.

TURNS YOUR COMPUTER INTO A CASH REGISTER:  Conservative estimates indicate
well over 100 MILLION people will have E-mail accounts in the next year!
E-Mail  Platinum, turns your computer into a cash register by giving you
FREE, immediate access to all of them. Do you think some of the more than 100
million people with E-mail addresses would be interested in your products or
services?  Even if you don't have your own products or services you can
still make money buy promoting our computer software!!!
You can make money with our new software called E-MAIL PLATINUM

Here's how:
* By Using E-Mail To Sell Your Products & Services
* By Using E-Mail To Sell our Computer Software such as: Email Platinum,
  Web Walker, Email Lock Box etc.
* By Renting or Selling Your E-mail Addresses
* By Becoming A Distributor for E-Mail  Platinum

MUCH FASTER:  With bulk E-mail you get responses back in 1 to 4
days instead of waiting weeks or months like with television or print
advertising. You can begin filling orders the same day you send E-mail.

FREE ADVERTISING WORTH MILLIONS:  It costs millions of dollars to mail out
millions of letters using the United States Postal Service!  Now you can
send your ad to MILLIONS of people for FREE using E-Mail Platinum

E-MAIL PLATINUM IS ACTUALLY 4 PROGRAMS IN 1:  E-Mail Platinum is amazing new
technology and the most advanced bulk E-mail software on the market today.
(1) E-Mail Platinum automatically extracts E-mail addresses from America
Online, Compuserve, Prodigy, and the other online services, the Internet,
web pages, news groups, and hundreds of other sources.   (2) E-Mail Platinum
automatically stores the E-mail addresses in your computer along with
keywords that describe hobbies and interests to created highly targeted
E-mail addresses.   (3) E-Mail Platinum sends your marketing letter or ad to
MILLIONS of targeted E-mail addresses at the push of a single button!  (4)
E-Mail Platinum cloaks the headers in your Email Message!!

EMAIL  PLATINUM V3.1 New Features:

1. Personalize every email you send. Email Platinum will gather the name of
the users in addition to the email address. For example: Your message will
start with Dear John.

This feature will create more response to your email which in return means
dollars in your pocket!

2. EMAIL PLATINUM will Gather 3 times faster than the orignal.
 Now you can gather thousands of email addresses in minutes rather than hours!!!

3. Randomizes your "from" field. EMAIL PLATINUM will randomize your "from" email
 address automatically to stop flamers from bombing your email box.

4. BCC's - EMAIL PLATINUM allows you to check to make sure your mail is getting
through your mail servers. This feature will save you time and money!!!
If your mail in NOT getting to the receipents you will lose potential business
and waist your valuable time. Now with our new feature you will be able to
verify every batch of email that is sent.

5. Assign a New POP account: EMAIL PLATINUM allows you to disconnect and
reconnect automatically to your mail server every 100-1000 emails sent. This
will insure that you have a steady connection while your sending email.

HOW DOES E-MAIL Platinum WORK?  E-Mail Platinum has dozens of special filters
to automatically harvest E-mail addresses from major online services such as:
America OnLine, Compuserve,Delphi, Genie, and of course the internet.

AOL AUTO EXTRACTOR:  E-Mail Platinum has many special features like the AOL
Auto Extractor that let's you use a regular dial-up Internet connection to
collect names and addresses from America Online. Collect America Online
addresses without being a member.  Allows you to download names and addresses
from America Online without paying membership fees or online charges. Auto
Extractor for all of the online services and Special E-mail database search
engines will also be available at no additional charge.

SIMPLE TO USE:  E-Mail Platinum does all the work for you.  Unlike other
programs where you must cut & paste addresses, E-Mail Platinum does it for you
automatically. And, unlike other E-mail programs, with E-Mail Platinum there
is no need to purchase any additional software

SPEED:  Your time is important.  E-MAIL Platinum is DRAMATICALLY FASTER at
extracting and sending E-mails than all the other programs on the market
that we tested it against.

NO SPECIAL EQUIPMENT NEEDED: E-Mail Platinumr runs on a PC with Windows
3.xx Windows 95, Windows NT, a 386 or faster processor, 4 MB RAM, and a
hard drive with at least 10 MB free and your own SLIP or PPP connetion
(almost any internet provider is all  that is needed)  No other software needed.
 Also runs on a Macintosh with SoftWindows installed.

Send  YOUR  message like this one, using E-Mail Platinum.

E-Mail Platinum is The World's Leading Bulk E-mail software.
With E-Mail Platinum you can advertise to over 100 million people for FREE!

Cost:

 We are giving away Email Platinum FOR FREE, your only cost is $139.90
For 25 Million and growing Email Addresses,  downloadable, and updated frequently
from our web site, (A 395.00 Value all by itself)!

 You Must order before 11/15/98 ,  And Email Platinum is yours,  Absolutely FREE!!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!

Our company is in the software business of developing cutting edge products, so
we know if you have the opportunity to use our software FREE you will be our future
customers.  We know we need you to make our software business a true success!
**************************************************************************************************************
We take Checks via Telephone, Fax , Email, or Snail Mail !!

If you would like to order , and take advantage of this opportunity, !!

                                         Call us at,  760 779-0231

  Or just paste your check to this offer and fax to, 760-779-9571

            PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITH ORDER!!

You  will Receive 25 million downloadable "and updated Frequently"
addresses,(in easy to manage lists of 100,000 each)

Plus FREE Email PLATINUM SOFTWARE to all orders prior to 11/15/98

        Free Electronic Help!                             Free Tech Support by Phone!

Thread