1998-10-14 - Re: Gary Burnore vs. Earth (Was: Value of Annon. Remailers)

Header Data

From: Information Security <guy@panix.com>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 9fcc6768decd4e92baf727aae8b65972ca6bccb5d1fd39c06c650991ec02ca2d
Message ID: <199810141634.MAA00719@panix7.panix.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 00:57:14 +0800

Raw message

From: Information Security <guy@panix.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 00:57:14 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Re: Gary Burnore vs. Earth (Was: Value of Annon. Remailers)

   >   From: Missouri FreeNet Administration <sysadmin@mfn.org>
   >
   >   Obviously, as defenders of this man's right to post material offensive
   >   to Burnore, we too came under attack.

One man's attack is another's defense.

   >   	The point here is that what little survives about this lunatic child
   >   molester (he has even successfully had his North Carolina Sex Offender record
   >   removed!),...

Gee, why don't you ask North Carolina why, in writing?

   >   Yes, I know, at least half of you are sitting here going "now why did they
   >   bother us with that?".  The answer is we feel VERY strongly that if not for
   >   what [little] we were able to find as a result of A/R's, we would never have
   >   been able to figure this clown out at all.  And loco though he may be, he is
   >   also a *prodigious* pain in the ass,...

Again, ying/yang.

Let us know when you have an original thought.
---guy

Thread