1998-10-14 - RE: DNA

Header Data

From: “X” <xasper8d@lobo.net>
To: N/A
Message Hash: e071cf2abeb7ab27bc9e0bcc08b55e04d52fe99a3f5e19b61216d7e8a9bd1e4e
Message ID: <000401bdf77a$fe720d00$932580d0@xasper8d>
Reply To: <8025669D.002F7404.00@seunt002e.ssa.co.uk>
UTC Datetime: 1998-10-14 14:39:43 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 22:39:43 +0800

Raw message

From: "X" <xasper8d@lobo.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 22:39:43 +0800
Subject: RE: DNA

DNA of identical siblings is identical?  I guess that makes sense, since
we're really split after conception...  so explain why my brother has smooth
hands and fingers with almost no prints (lucky bastard!) and mine look like
mother teresa's face... (probably more now than before, eh?)