1998-10-03 - Ozeafood.com - Update and Special Offer

Header Data

From: “Adam Yared” <adam@yaredesigns.com>
To: <info@ozeafood.com>
Message Hash: e6c95b44bd29b68fe7bde27e68e928c8c8f18f8461dd31657bf243e6d0882520
Message ID: <003001bdee7e$f69b3a20$d1f125cb@workstation>
Raw Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 22:31:31 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: "Adam Yared" <adam@yaredesigns.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 22:31:31 -0700 (PDT)
To: <info@ozeafood.com>
Subject: Ozeafood.com - Update and Special Offer

Attention: Seafood Traders

We would like to introduce the premier Seafood Information
Resource for Australian Seafood Importers and Exporters and
Seafood Traders from around the world.

Over 6 months of extensive R&D has resulted in a simple,
usefull online trading system designed specifically for the
industry.

Ozeafood.com is a searchable database of Australian Seafood
Importers and Exporters and their products. The member has
full control over their own listing of products via a
management section.

Advanced features of the service allow members to update
their pricing and stock information, and trade seafood
online.

Take advantage of our special 60 day trial offer. Go to
www.ozeafood.com and enter your companies details.

For information via autoresponder send Email to
options@ozeafood.com

If you would like to discuss an Internet Marketing Strategy,
please call us on 1800 506 516 ( Australian Residents Only )

Ozeafood.com - Australian Seafood Information Resource

Website - www.ozeafood.com
Email - info@ozeafood.com
Phone Int + 617 5445 8884
Fax Int + 617 5445 8193