1998-10-12 - Do not renew my membership

Header Data

From: regnic902c@gte.net
To: zapperlin80c@gte.net
Message Hash: e8c81a9cecbd84fd2700d31c9e439f527fc608b8412fe9ddf7f0a447d6298ed4
Message ID: <9810120738.AA00162@mars.cableol.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 00:39:47 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: regnic902c@gte.net
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 00:39:47 -0700 (PDT)
To: zapperlin80c@gte.net
Subject: Do not renew my membership

I want to cancel my membership.  Please do not renew
my membership to your site. Cancel me now.

Are you tired of getting these messages?
Do you want your members to stay members?
Do you want to increase your membership?

If the above three questions are answered YES,
then you need the products from Pornholio.

Day after day, month after month, Pornholio provides
the finest quality adult XXX products for webmasters
who are making money.

Pornholio products keep your members coming back.

Want to find out more about our products?  Our great
photos?  Our great hidden cams?  Our incredible
video feeds?

Want a trial run on our products?

Then pick up the phone NOW and call Dave.

(818) 757-1267

Be sure to tell Dave you got Sunday's email so
you can get this week's specials.

Do it now or you'll get more cancellations.

Thread