1998-10-20 - Re: Another potential flaw in current economic theory… (fwd)

Header Data

From: Jim Choate <ravage@EINSTEIN.ssz.com>
To: cypherpunks@EINSTEIN.ssz.com (Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer)
Message Hash: fccae7f850e2204fd7bd50bceea7a294ffd6c4c5680777cce7dca1b77ef6042f
Message ID: <199810200440.XAA08804@einstein.ssz.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 13:07:41 +0800

Raw message

From: Jim Choate <ravage@EINSTEIN.ssz.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 13:07:41 +0800
To: cypherpunks@EINSTEIN.ssz.com (Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer)
Subject: Re: Another potential flaw in current economic theory... (fwd)

Hi,

I've a point unrelated to this topic. I recieved two copies of your email.
One was 101 lines and the other was 108 lines, the difference being 7 blank
lines. Pretty curious, no?