1998-10-16 - Re: LUGGAGE, GARMENT BAGS, BREIFCASES, ETC.

Header Data

From: HyperReal-Anon <nobody@sind.hyperreal.art.pl>
To: sendus@earthcorp.com>
Message Hash: fd3ffebb9948ed841e32e7bab850c8b70142a35ab5c7c0c1b0fa6297c4eb78d5
Message ID: <a9bcd43b5fda5951a615112af5e29525@anonymous>
Raw Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 01:32:43 +0800

Raw message

From: HyperReal-Anon <nobody@sind.hyperreal.art.pl>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 01:32:43 +0800
To: sendus@earthcorp.com>
Subject: Re: LUGGAGE, GARMENT BAGS, BREIFCASES, ETC.

Ms. Anges Lek,
Managing Director

We have urgent need for suitcases that enable transport of laptop computers
through customs without search. Please provide case histories.

Tim May wrote:

> At 5:07 AM -0700 10/15/98, sendus@earthcorp.com wrote:
> >Dear reader,
> >
> >We have just visited your website and became interested to develop a
> >trading relationship with you company.
> >
> >We are a major manufacturer of a full range of luggage, bags, and
> >trolleys.For full details
> >mailto:sendus@earthcorp.com?Subject=BESTPLUS_IDUSTRIES_LTD.
> >
> >Thank you very much,
> >
> >Ms. Anges Lek,
> >Managing Director
> >

> Thank you for posting this to our list!
>
> We are very interested in specialized types of luggage. We seek suitcases
> and briefcases in which various items may be hidden. The usual items:
> money, papers, drugs, chemicals, and various pyrotechnic assemblies.
>
> Please describe your experience in fabricating such items, and please list
> some of your more famous clients.
>
> Warning: We have very high standards! The luggage we use now has been used
> to export the PGP source code disks to Finland and Holland, and such
> esteemed travellers as Pablo Escobar, Abu Nidal, and the Engineer have used
> the same products we use.
>
> We look forward to your reply.
>
> --Asama bin May, Director of Delivery Operations, World Liberation Front

Thread