1998-11-20 - RE: CJ’s Teeth/Glasses

Header Data

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
To: Gordon Jeff INSP <Jeff.Gordon@inspection.irs.gov>
Message Hash: 459f095891fa419c6e8c19056a5e2b6210b64418b0fdcd6a9ad395b80788a403
Message ID: <199811201206.HAA30839@dewdrop2.mindspring.com>
Reply To: <9F00F15E736BD11196B700A0C98448FE0A9880@WR-SEA-SERVER-2>
UTC Datetime: 1998-11-20 12:28:55 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 20:28:55 +0800

Raw message

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 20:28:55 +0800
To: Gordon Jeff  INSP <Jeff.Gordon@inspection.irs.gov>
Subject: RE: CJ's Teeth/Glasses

Jeff,

Alia has written that you sent CJ's teeth to him at the AZ
Correctional Corporation of America but he never got them
(nor stuff she sent). Guess that's an indication of the
superior quality of gov-regged private-run jails -- or mails.

Thanks for the reminder that CJ inquiries got to go through
gov-regged private-run attorneys who are ever in conference
and don't return calls.

John

At 10:36 AM 11/19/98 -0500, you wrote:
>John,
>
>I have responded directly to Alia on this matter.  It is *normal* for us
>to deal with the defense attorney on these types of situations, but not
>necessarily a requirement.  I would need something from either CJ or his
>attorney authorizing me to discuss the situation with you.
>
>Jeff

Thread