1998-11-03 - Re: s-format file converter? (fwd)

Header Data

From: Lucky Green <shamrock@cypherpunks.to>
To: Jim Choate <ravage@EINSTEIN.ssz.com>
Message Hash: 48c8f06dca20a3e372dad0e73bee7cdb8738a8eed321f455107b53aac378c4ee
Message ID: <Pine.BSF.3.96.981103043408.20525A-100000@pakastelohi.cypherpunks.to>
Reply To: <199811030250.UAA03074@einstein.ssz.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-11-03 04:17:39 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 12:17:39 +0800

Raw message

From: Lucky Green <shamrock@cypherpunks.to>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 12:17:39 +0800
To: Jim Choate <ravage@EINSTEIN.ssz.com>
Subject: Re: s-format file converter? (fwd)

On Mon, 2 Nov 1998, Jim Choate wrote:

> [...]

Which is of course what I did before sending my inquiry to the list. Nada.

> You might also want to check out the 'frankenstein' set of cross-assemblers
> as they handle a wide variety of targets and file formats.

Hmm, I can find them only for MSDOS. Do you have a pointer to a UNIX
version?

Thanks,

-- Lucky Green <shamrock@cypherpunks.to> PGP v5 encrypted email preferred.

Thread