1998-11-13 - Re: JOBOP Software Engineer

Header Data

From: Leif Ericksen <leif@imho.net>
To: Rabid Wombat <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 6fecca18df7557334fca1da6b1689344a1471a8efdb256606936438beb8de9ca
Message ID: <364C4650.F684BA0E@imho.net>
Reply To: <Pine.BSF.3.91.981112204351.12582A-100000@mcfeely.bsfs.org>
UTC Datetime: 1998-11-13 16:06:13 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 00:06:13 +0800

Raw message

From: Leif Ericksen <leif@imho.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 00:06:13 +0800
To: Rabid Wombat <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: JOBOP Software Engineer

Rabid Wombat wrote:

> What kind of drugs go with the salary?
>
> (Most of the people on this list
> could use the side benefits.)
>
> On Thu, 12 Nov 1998 mxm@candseek.com wrote:
>
> > Since your address was listed on a software engineering
> > oriented site, I was hoping you could help me out.
HUMMMM this is the message to the list...
the LOW LOW salary of 90K
> > Salary to $90,000 with a generous benefits package.
> >
> > If you know of anyone that might be interested, please forward
> > this email or contact me directly.
> >
> > Thank You,
> >
> > Megan McCullough
> >
> > Diedre Moire Corporation

NOW if you read the message that I received from Megan in my personal
email box not the list I can get 10K more for the LOW LOW salary of
100,000$  Check it out!
	Hey megan are you reading this????  Do I have to move or Can I live
where I do and telecommute?  IF I have to move I want 200,000$ US.

> Since your email address was listed on a related web site page
> or database, I thought you might help. I am seeking an individual
> within the following conditions:
>
> I am currently looking for individuals with a strong background
> in software engineering particularly with Visual C++. My client
> is a start up company which was started in 1989 to help clinicians
> treat more patients in less time, while the information they must
> consider expands at an alarming. They do this by developing software
> products that give clinicians access to the information they need to
> really impact care and productivity. The software engineer will work
> as a part of a development team to identify and develop new
> product directions and to modify existing product lines to meet
> the needs of individual clients. For this exciting, growth opportunity,
> I am looking for someone that has at least 5 years of software
> engineering experience using Visual C++. An ideal candidate
> will also have hands on experience with COM, Activex, XML,
> and SGML. For the right person, the salary can go up to
> $100,000 with a generous benefits package.
>
> Geographic Location of Position: Falls Church, VA
>
> If you know anyone that might be interested, please forward
> this to them or contact:
>
> Megan McCullough
> Diedre Moire Corporation
> Voice: 609-584-9000ext275