1998-11-10 - Re: NPR is at it again…

Header Data

From: “Vladimir Z. Nuri” <vznuri@netcom.com>
To: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
Message Hash: 7af9a8407f6e8a5352847bc99c52f3d2afc6d9a32c09347d51eee0e6d521cf03
Message ID: <199811102041.MAA14945@netcom13.netcom.com>
Reply To: <v04020a2ab26e42c57116@[139.167.130.247]>
UTC Datetime: 1998-11-10 21:21:30 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 05:21:30 +0800

Raw message

From: "Vladimir Z. Nuri" <vznuri@netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 05:21:30 +0800
To: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
Subject: Re: NPR is at it again...

>Some commie law professor broad :-) is talking about how there oughtta be a
>law against anonymous remailers, deja news, and various forms of "illegal"
>email...
>The ganglia twitch...

like hotmail and yahoo mail??? these are *awesome* remailers. I picked
up a yahoo mail account recently and am blown away with all the *FEATURES*!!
separate folders, filtering, external mailboxes support through POP,
binary attachments, my gosh!!!!! my cup runneth over, for free, TOTALLY
ANONYMOUS   check it out cpunks, a cpunk wet dream!!

trust me on this one, it's not going away. it's a LUCRATIVE
business worth millions a year.

there was a recent conference under a year ago (or more, maybe I can't
remember) by the AAAS (am. assoc. adv. science) on anonymity with
academics/papers/talks and everything. did anyone check that out?
do they have a web page???

and stop twitching your ganglia, it's really creepy!!!

Thread