1998-11-12 - Re: Elder Kennedy ordered to tesify to Grand Jury (if you can call it that) [CNN]

Header Data

From: Rabid Wombat <wombat@mcfeely.bsfs.org>
To: Jim Choate <ravage@EINSTEIN.ssz.com>
Message Hash: 8d1371e760b10c2887f380414ad7304a6373b336de64fe45283ee6c37528c913
Message ID: <Pine.BSF.3.91.981111205248.11253A-100000@mcfeely.bsfs.org>
Reply To: <199811110414.WAA22671@einstein.ssz.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-11-12 02:21:24 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 10:21:24 +0800

Raw message

From: Rabid Wombat <wombat@mcfeely.bsfs.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 10:21:24 +0800
To: Jim Choate <ravage@EINSTEIN.ssz.com>
Subject: Re: Elder Kennedy ordered to tesify to Grand Jury (if you can call it that) [CNN]

Why would this be "unconstitutional?"

Are you at all familiar with the case? There seems to be a fair amount of
evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, that would indicate a certain
politically and financially powerful family used its influence to keep
the two prime suspects in the case from coming to trial for over 20
years.

One judge is better than nothing. OTOH, maybe a football, a few pine
trees, and some vertical slope would do justice.

(Or do you think there should be a statute of limitations involved?)

-r.w.

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998, Jim Choate wrote:

> [...]

Thread