1998-11-06 - ** Specials from MusicBoulevard

Header Data

From: MusicBoulevard <MusicBoulevard@specials.musicblvd.com>
To: “cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: d950c4357bac0cecdda183b8e3f3db9935652b995a5ab0d0b30913c5cedf43e4
Message ID: <199811061725.MAA07921@butkus>
Raw Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 02:15:19 +0800

Raw message

From: MusicBoulevard <MusicBoulevard@specials.musicblvd.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 02:15:19 +0800
To: "cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: ** Specials from MusicBoulevard

Music Boulevard is excited to announce:

* This Week's New Release Lineup
* The Essential Time Life Christmas Collection CD
* Our New Music Gear Department (CD Racks, Headphones,
  and more... )
* An incredible new album from Burt Bacharach &
  Elvis Costello - Painted From Memory

Dear Cypher,

Music Boulevard has some amazing new offers headed
your way.

We've got new music and exclusive new departments that
put the music you want right where you want it.

Starting with 10 hot new releases...

---1---
John Lennon
The John Lennon Anthology [Box]
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/3752_43_622293^S&FP=MB-NR

---2---
Alanis Morissette
Supposed Former Infatuation
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/3752_43_623127^S&FP=MB-NR

---3---
REM
UP
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/3752_43_620749

---4---
U2
The Best of 1980-1990 Ltd
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/3752_43_625068^S&FP=MB-NR

---5---
Beck
Mutations
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/3752_43_624859

---6---
Luciano Pavarotti & Friends
Pavarotti & Friends for the Children of Liberia Classical
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/3752_43_612938^S&FP=MB-NR

---7---
Garth Brooks - Advance Order: Order now before it hits the stores!
Double Live
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/3752_43_625372^S&FP=MB-NR

---8---
Herbie Hancock
Gershwin's World
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/3752_43_613064

---9---
Louis Armstrong - Advance Order: Order now before it hits the stores!
An American Icon
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/3752_43_624856

---10---
Taj Mahal
In Progress & In Motion 1965-1998 [Box Set]
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/3752_43_613571^S&FP=MB-NR

These are just a few of the hot albums that Music Boulevard
puts at your fingertips -- 24 hours a day, every day.
For other new releases, visit:
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/3752_0_new_releases.txt

We've also got the best new holiday music available anywhere...

Get ready to celebrate the holiday season with
The Time-Life Treasury of Christmas
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/3752_43_627350

This exclusive 2-CD collection features over 40 timeless
recordings by the greatest singers of our era.

We also have a new Holiday Music Department at:
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/3752_20_hol

Our new music gear department is now open for business ...

Music Boulevard is proud to announce our new Music Gear Department,
where you'll find CD cases, storage units, cleaners, shelving,
headphones, electronics and much more!
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/3752_20_acc

And finally, we've got a great deal on Elvis Costello &
Burt Bacharach's new album.

One of the year's most acclaimed albums,
Painted From Memory is now on sale.
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/3752_43_582448

It's the duo of the decade and they've joined forces in what
critics are hailing as a pop masterpiece and an unparalleled
musical event. (And its on sale today!)

And remember our top 100 Sellers are ALWAYS on sale.
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/3752_0_lists/t100.txt

We're very excited about this week's lineup, and hope you enjoy
the great selection, service and convenience that's made us the
#1 online music store.

>From one music fan to another,

Chris Hoerenz
Store Manager
http://www.musicblvd.com/

P.S. If, for any reason, you'd prefer not to receive future
updates or announcements from Music Boulevard, you may reply
to this email and type "unsubscribe" as the subject line of
your reply to stop receiving emails.

[94454-981105]

Thread