1998-11-22 - Looking for that Perfect Christmas Gift?

Header Data

From: egnarr@rbc.edu
To: <cypherpunks@cyberpass.net>
Message Hash: e6ad7946d1e162ca878f6e186f4f36769e09eb8fccfade063fc5ea79f8c7b86a
Message ID: <199811221718.JAA26196@cyberpass.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 01:55:52 +0800

Raw message

From: egnarr@rbc.edu
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 01:55:52 +0800
To: <cypherpunks@cyberpass.net>
Subject: Looking for that Perfect Christmas Gift?

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays From the Staff at
Mall-Cartay.com

We here at MALL CARTAY  have strived to bring to you the best
collection of unique gift expressions. We hope that you take a
few moments to browse through our catalogs, we are sure you will
find that special gift you've been looking for. Just copy & paste
this address into your browser window:
http://www.mall-cartay.com

Our catalogs have been optimized for ease of use and quick
download to your browser window.

YOU SHOULD LOOK NOW BECAUSE THESE INCREDIBLE GIFTS WILL SELL OUT
SOON. ALL ORDERS ARE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SOLD BASIS

Come inside & see why Mall-CARTAY is becoming the Internet's
Premier Shopping Mecca. Scroll down through this amazing
collection of beautiful soft teddy bears from the Bearington
Collection or dream over Granlund's Sweet Temptations
(Chocolates & Truffles) & Marry Madeline's chocolate mud pies.
These items are a sure bet for those of us with a perpetual sweet
tooth.

Our unique Christmas Wreath Line are hand crafted from the
highest quality noble fir from the great pacific northwest.  The
high elevation blue noble fir tree is the longest lasting and
most fragrant of all the conifers and are what only the highest
quality wreaths are made from.

All ordered items have a guaranteed delivery date via direct
shipment to your door no later than December 15, 1998.

We would like to thank you in advance for looking through the
fine Christmas Collections that Mall-CARTAY.Com has assembled for
you this Holiday Season.

We are sure you will find our experience and dedication to
quality product and service a most favorable experience.  We are
looking forward to being your first stop when looking for that
special gift on any occasion.

Again thank you and have a joyous and happy holiday season.

The staff at Mall-Cartay.com

Thread