1998-12-05 - Re: the shit hitting the fan (fwd)

Header Data

From: Rabid Wombat <wombat@mcfeely.bsfs.org>
To: Jim Choate <ravage@EINSTEIN.ssz.com>
Message Hash: 19b8a5707ceba64b3ee70d763177476e56378090806e95aac456eb0bb6249fd8
Message ID: <Pine.BSF.3.91.981205181127.18333B-100000@mcfeely.bsfs.org>
Reply To: <199812050515.XAA28089@einstein.ssz.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-12-05 23:24:23 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 07:24:23 +0800

Raw message

From: Rabid Wombat <wombat@mcfeely.bsfs.org>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 07:24:23 +0800
To: Jim Choate <ravage@EINSTEIN.ssz.com>
Subject: Re: the shit hitting the fan (fwd)

It's during times like these that you learn more about your fellow
c'punks than you need to ...

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Jim Choate wrote:

> [...]

Thread