1998-12-23 - Re: Good archive of AES algorithms?

Header Data

From: Anonymous <nobody@replay.com>
To: jim_finder@hotmail.com
Message Hash: 2564210242da09afbec367ae811500c2a077b4fa354e0525bab9adfdcf765946
Message ID: <199812231930.UAA06278@replay.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 03:56:02 +0800

Raw message

From: Anonymous <nobody@replay.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 03:56:02 +0800
To: jim_finder@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Good archive of AES algorithms?

> Thanks to everyone who responded to me on the AES
> archive. Most people pointed me to the counterpane.com
> web site, which is very nice and well done, and answers
> most of my questions. Unfortunately, though, Counterpane
> itself is one of the candidates, so the site may not
> exactly be unbiased. Is there any site with a similar scope
> being run by a disinterested party?

Apparently you did not see the post which directed you to
http://www.nist.gov/aes/.  This is the home page for the AES.  It has
links to independent analyses of the algorithms, as well as performance
information.  From that page we find:

Block Cipher Lounge
        http://www.ii.uib.no/~larsr/aes.html
cAESar Project
        http://www.dice.ucl.ac.be/crypto/CAESAR/caesar.html
Efficiency Testing Table
        http://home.cyber.ee/helger/aes
Efficiency Testing Results
        http://www.seven77.demon.co.uk/aes.htm
Analysis from Louis Granboulan
        http://www.dmi.ens.fr/~granboul/recherche/AES.html
NIST's preliminary efficiency testing results
        http://csrc.nist.gov/encryption/aes/round1/nistefficiency1.pdf

Thread