1998-12-03 - blanc’s MIB

Header Data

From: Anonymous <nobody@replay.com>
To: <cypherpunks@cyberpass.net>
Message Hash: 270e705ce44e19b1c0da52040fb792bfde23d0973e3b5df0c01a4c64c765673c
Message ID: <199812031135.MAA20864@replay.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 20:01:18 +0800

Raw message

From: Anonymous <nobody@replay.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 20:01:18 +0800
To: <cypherpunks@cyberpass.net>
Subject: blanc's MIB

At 11:54 PM 12/1/98 -0800, Blanc wrote:
>I received my visit from the friendly IRS guys tonight, asking about CJ/Toto.

How did you authenticate them, or why was it unnecessary?

>Kind of amusingly, one of them asked if CJ had ever asked me to join the
Circle
>of Eunuchs!  heh.

Should have said, "I 'know nothing' about such things"

 One of the investigators
>expressed a great interest in the cpunk dicussions and concepts;  I described
>something of what the list is about and the flow of subscribers through
it, and
>referred him to the archives, saying '94-'95 were some good years.  I'm sure
>given a little time and several dinners we could convert him to the Dark
Side.

Or he could have gotten more intelligence from you.

Thread