1998-12-29 - Re: SNET: United Nations plans SWAT team training to “control” citizens in Y2K crash

Header Data

From: Reeza! <howree@cable.navy.mil>
To: Mok-Kong Shen <mok-kong.shen@stud.uni-muenchen.de>
Message Hash: 6a5b17dd440ddec477efe99fade67c365d6c17d54dce611fb45b97bf3d2c2761
Message ID: <3.0.5.32.19981230023707.009913c0@205.83.192.13>
Reply To: <199812290802.AAA28246@netcom13.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-12-29 17:05:44 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 01:05:44 +0800

Raw message

From: Reeza! <howree@cable.navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 01:05:44 +0800
To: Mok-Kong Shen <mok-kong.shen@stud.uni-muenchen.de>
Subject: Re: SNET: United Nations plans SWAT team training to "control" citizens in Y2K crash

At 04:54 PM 12/29/98 +0100, Mok-Kong Shen wrote:

>In WHICH word I wrote I was downplaying???  I think you are up-playing!
>Are you a consultant, desiring to earn money? If not, then try
>to keep discussion to real matters of the problem.

Sorry, yes I am up-playing, for the sake of humor. No, I'm not a
consultant, Yes I desire to earn money, and the real problem (as I see it)
isn't with the hardware or software, it is with what people will do.
Regardless of anything relevant or irrelevant, what the sheeple think can
happen, what they see happen, what really does happen and how some of them
will over-react to it.

All the Gov't's making plans for martial law is an enormous alarm going off
in my head,,,,

Reeza!
The affairs of Men rarely rely on the dictates of logic, or even common sense.

	"Yeah, they mostly rely on something below the belt."

				-- my older sister

	"Shhhhh. You're flooding my inbox with crap. How about giving it
	a rest for a bit? I know you're probably bored wherever you are,
	but please."
				-- krys

Thread