1998-12-21 - Win the Grand Prize 10 day trip to Hawaii….Enter the drawing!

Header Data

From: edd@spdy.com
To: N/A
Message Hash: 718ce57978c74112796472d484197520606d59364ef610de2ad9076514a29be4
Message ID: <600.114268.419843@user932029.nessor.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 19:03:02 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: edd@spdy.com
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 19:03:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Win the Grand Prize 10 day trip to Hawaii....Enter the drawing!

Win the Grand Prize 10 day trip to Hawaii....Enter the drawing!!!!.

Hundreds of valuable prizes will be awarded to the winners of ourexciting drawing.

And one lucky winner will receive a 10-day Hawaiian vacation for two!

It costs nothing to enter. To enter, simply become a preferred e-mailsubscriber to our FREE financial information newsletter. A new winner will be selected everyday!
There is absolutely no cost to you.

Receive a FREE 12-month subscription to this informative financial
information newsletter. You'll receive breaking news on all companies
currently profiled as well as all future profiles as soon as they arereleased.
The last company profiled was up 92% in one week!

You must be at least 18 years old to enter.

To enter the drawing go to
http://www.eopop.com/dd/guest_book.htm

HOT STOCK UPDATE

Prime Marketing Inc. (OTC BB-PMMI 1.25) We are hearing that the company has a major order pending with a well-known supermarket chain. Giant's Stadium has just increased their weekly order by 50% for their Sicilian Crust Pizza pies.
We are told that the company is getting ready to launch a national franchise chain with a unique concept in the restaurant industry.
We look for the stock to trade back to the $4.50 & sp; 5.50 level.
Freedom Rock Partners has been paid 50,000 shares of Prime Marketing, Inc. stock as a fee to prepare this report. For more info please see ourdisclaimerhttp://www.eopop.com/dd/disclaimer.htm

Please fill out the form to receive a 12-month free subscription to
our financial information newsletter absolutely free. Go tohttp://www.eopop.com/dd/guest_book.htm

NOTE:
For those on the Internet who do not want to receive exciting messages
such as this.....to be removed from our mailing list and our affiliate lists
go to:edd@spdy.comand type remove.

*We strive to comply with all state and federal laws and to send ads onlyto interested parties.

*This ad is not intended for nor do we knowingly send to Washington Stateresidents.
* Responding to the &quot; return address & quot; will  NOT have your name removed.

Thread