1998-12-04 - Re: Mixmaster client 4 the Mac OS?

Header Data

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 778b5d1ac5ee0e5b3d9573ccdbc86f770d9e5291cd207cc00b8516163d1ea45a
Message ID: <v04020a41b28deecb769b@[139.167.130.246]>
Raw Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 04:38:54 +0800

Raw message

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 04:38:54 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Re: Mixmaster client 4 the Mac OS?

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 10:08:01 -0800
To: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>, mac-crypto@vmeng.com
From: Lance Cottrell <loki@infonex.com>
Sender: <mac-crypto@vmeng.com>

Several people have offered, but none have produced a fully functional version.

	-Lance

At 8:53 PM -0500 12/3/98, Robert Hettinga wrote:
>--- begin forwarded text
>

>Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 01:42:19 +0100
>From: Anonymous <nobody@replay.com>
>Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
>	It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
>	Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
>	remailer administrator at <abuse@replay.com>.
>Subject: Mixmaster client 4 the Mac OS?
>To: cypherpunks@toad.com
>Sender: owner-cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
>
>I heard sometime last summer that the mixmaster client was being ported to
>the Mac. Does anyone know the status of this project?
>
>--- end forwarded text
>

>-----------------
>Robert A. Hettinga <mailto: rah@philodox.com>
>Philodox Financial Technology Evangelism <http://www.philodox.com/>
>44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
>"... however it may deserve respect for its usefulness and antiquity,
>[predicting the end of the world] has not been found agreeable to
>experience." -- Edward Gibbon, 'Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire'

Lance Cottrell   loki@infonex.com
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server.
http://www.infonex.com/~loki/

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche

--- end forwarded text