1998-12-29 - SNET: Biometric National ID Card Being issued NOW and used to track people

Header Data

From: “Vladimir Z. Nuri” <vznuri@netcom.com>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 8d99c903c93479cab96daa709cec8cef7972710f11101fe6d434c3d4855a2014
Message ID: <199812290802.AAA28235@netcom13.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 16:41:06 +0800

Raw message

From: "Vladimir Z. Nuri" <vznuri@netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 16:41:06 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: SNET: Biometric National ID Card Being issued NOW and used to track people

From: USCMike1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 15:03:04 EST
To: KatieSouix@aol.com

->  SNETNEWS  Mailing List

--part0_914875392_boundary

--part0_914875392_boundary

Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 17:14:16 -0600
To: Kepi <kepi@netdoor.com>
From: Kepi <kepi@netdoor.com>
Subject: [FP] Biometric National ID Card Now A Reality

This is an important post that I feel needs circulating.  Should this be a
a duplicate for some of my listees, please disregard.  Kepi <><

--part0_914875392_boundary--

-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
->  Posted by: USCMike1@aol.com

Thread