1998-12-21 - Re: I must admit. . .

Header Data

From: Reeza! <howree@cable.navy.mil>
To: Jukka E Isosaari <ogrenivek@yahoo.com>
Message Hash: 9f642fb9ff6ed576be1cc8749072e7e67a3559d8aff04429b031a6d7ea80d51c
Message ID: <3.0.5.32.19981221234722.009bd210@205.83.192.13>
Reply To: <19981216144244.7920.rocketmail@send101.yahoomail.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-12-21 15:52:07 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 23:52:07 +0800

Raw message

From: Reeza! <howree@cable.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 23:52:07 +0800
To: Jukka E Isosaari <ogrenivek@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: I must admit. . .

 At 10:03 PM 12/17/98 +0200, Jukka E Isosaari wrote:
--snip--

>Everyone is touting how he [saddam hussein, (Reeza!)] is behind every nasty thing that the
>Iraq does, so just kill or capture and imprison him. Don't take
>it out on all the Iraqis.

Make a martyr of him, in other words?

>Now, how's that for an alternative?

Perfectly acceptable to me personally. Please show how it will result in proving that Iraq does not, and will not in the near or forseeable future possess weapons of mass destruction that may be utilized against neighbors, foreign or domestic. Or how it will result in turning the public opinion, iraqi and/or american, touted by the biased US press in such a fashion that it would result in a munificent display of openness, agreeablility, and welcoming to the UN inspectors by the iraqi hosts. Or show how Hussein is now trustworthy, and thereby qualified by the MIB office of the USG to possess said weapons.

>But I doubt it will happen.
>
>The UK+USA need an icon, a person to embody as THE international
>satanic terrorist threat to all civilized nations.

I nominate SKOD.
SKOD's been around, for a long, long year,
he Stole many a man's soul and faith,,,,

any boogey man in a pinch, yes???

>Otherwise their
>current military expenditures would look ridiculously high and
>unnecessary,

"It is a doctrine of war not to assume the enemy will not come,
but rather to rely on one's readiness to meet him..."

--  Sun Tsu

You FOOL.
You deserve to be subjugated.
Don't expect me to willingly go with you.
Don't try to take me with you,,, you will bleed.

>now that the Russians don't pose any threat. This is
>also why terrorist horror scenarios and stories are increasingly
>used to justify incredible expenditure.

Terrorist threats are increasingly used to justify invasions of privacy, meanwhile real threats to Freedom and Primacy are neglected because all the Doves endlessly recite the litany of fatalism: The Evil Russian Empire Is Dead, Eradicate Our Own Military.

In the face of a dovish regime, anything that will work is used to justify expenditure for the military. GET IT RIGHT.

The installed power base seeks to stabilize and solidify its possession of the reins of authority. MUSH,,, MUSH,,,, MUSH,,, I SAID MUSH,,,, <CRACCKKK>

>The military is engaged
>in creating a threat to justify their existence and continued

EAT MY MILITARY FUCKING SHORTS YOU PUSSY FUCKWAD FAGGOT SON-OF-A-BITCH. The powers of the military are being abused by CIVILIANS who cannot fathom the true purpose of the military, think the military doesn't earn its pay. I have something for YOU to earn, you ewe you.

>economic well-being. Saddam is worth much, much more to them when
>he is alive and well in Iraq.

OH YEAH, OH YEAH, THAT is why we dropped leaflets advocating the iraqis do everything in their power to maintain their present, totalitarian regime. GET A FUCKING CLUE YOU GREASY STAIN ON THIS MAILING LIST.

>The fact, however, is that any loony Unabomber cooking some anthrax
>in his cellar in the US, would be able to harm the US more than the
>whole nation of Iraqis right now, or in the years to come. Welcome
>to Echelon and big brother surveillance justification.

OH YEAH, OH YEAH BABY, You are on a roll, tell it like it is,
</sarcasm>

Like the good doctor in nevada who appeared on national tv TWO WHOLE FUCKING DAYS BEFORE the feds ransacked his lab, only to have their entire "just cause" falter and be riddled with inexcusable and inexplicable faults, to ultimately be thrown out for lack of evidence?

If ANTHRAX recipes are so easily obtainable, if it is so easy to make, so easy to disseminate, and public knowledge to boot, POST IT HERE, POST IT HERE.

24 hour time limit, IF IT IS EASY, You shouldn't have any trouble making the deadline now should you? And none of that "I don't want to give away inappropriate information" pussy shit. It is wholly relevant, not inappropriate, and will MAKE ME APOLOGIZE TO YOU AND THE LIST.

DO IT. DO IT. DO IT,

you make me want to vomit.

shut the fuck up and go the fuck away.

Don't try to do any good deeds for me, you Do Gooder Piece Of Shit.

BTW, Fuck You.

Reeza!

DH Key available on request

If you see a man approaching you with the obvious intention
of doing you good, you should run for your life.

-stolen from a cypherpunk sig

Thread