1998-12-18 - Re: Comrade Klinton at it again

Header Data

From: HyperReal-Anon <nobody@sind.hyperreal.art.pl>
To: cypherpunks@EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Message Hash: ac318109c2525885cda2c8e60232cfe0f39f73037cbc894d35a1549de25585e6
Message ID: <94b152b25895bf0f093f3a7186ddfaef@anonymous>
Raw Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 10:43:46 +0800

Raw message

From: HyperReal-Anon <nobody@sind.hyperreal.art.pl>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 10:43:46 +0800
To: cypherpunks@EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Subject: Re: Comrade Klinton at it again

>Don't you mean "Iraqui" Embassy?
>
>Or is this thing spreading? I hope not.
>
>Comrade Klinton is no worse than Comrades Hyde, Ingliss, Gingrich,
>Coble, Bono, well you know the rest. They all call themselves statesmen
>but they are pretty damned pedestrian.

An NBC reporter in Baghdad reported that the Iranian embassy was hit by a
Tomahawk, but I've had the news off since then and haven't heard anything
else about it. The Klinton White House won't come out and admit that they
missed, just like they won't admit that a Tomahawk landed in someone's
house last night (again according to NBC).

You are wrong, though. Comrade Klinton is worse than Comrade Hyde and the
rest. The loyal card-carrying Party members in congress are limited in power
because the majority of them have to agree on an issue. Comrade Klinton can
do virtually whatever he wants with the military under the War Powers Act
and doesn't have to answer for it until it's all over.

As I recall, the name "Desert Fox" was a nickname held by a Nazi general.
Fitting, that.

Thread