1998-12-25 - Re: Forwarded mail…

Header Data

From: Reeza! <howree@cable.navy.mil>
To: Jim Choate <cypherpunks@EINSTEIN.ssz.com (Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer)
Message Hash: b22e29d1b7dfe249ccf56c8183ff42c5344fef122658486d6922f461affdf51b
Message ID: <3.0.5.32.19981225192104.00b00100@205.83.192.13>
Reply To: <199812250405.WAA02538@einstein.ssz.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-12-25 09:41:37 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 17:41:37 +0800

Raw message

From: Reeza! <howree@cable.navy.mil>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 17:41:37 +0800
To: Jim Choate <cypherpunks@EINSTEIN.ssz.com (Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer)
Subject: Re: Forwarded mail...

At 10:05 PM 12/24/98 -0600, Jim Choate wrote:
> [...]

Which point? Yours, or J.A.'s???
I thought the point wasn't about control of that segment of the oil supply,
I was voicing my personal opinion there. Rather, the point was about the
sanction of a sovereign neighbor nation, and our (The US's) actions in
forcing Hussein back as part of a world community effort. Whether our
"sticking our noses into it" as J.A. said earlier, was justifiable.

I agree we should be pursuing alternative energies with greater diligence,
I'd like to see what the petroleum companies have on their shelves and are
suppressing.

Reeza!

DH Key available upon request.

The affairs of Men rarely rely on the dictates of logic, or even common sense.

	"Yeah, they mostly rely on something below the belt."

				-- my older sister

Thread