1998-12-11 - Bruce Taylor ed -Reply

Header Data

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: ba8047a37f6bdfad21bb469e78b4a650a51ad5c85af344f6bc5ac4acecf2099c
Message ID: <v04020a3ab29700f1aeb5@[139.167.130.248]>
Raw Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 02:45:38 +0800

Raw message

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 02:45:38 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Bruce Taylor ed -Reply

--- begin forwarded text

Date:         Fri, 11 Dec 1998 11:44:05 -0500
Sender: Law & Policy of Computer Communications
              <CYBERIA-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM>
From: Dan L Burk <BURKDANL@SHU.EDU>
To: CYBERIA-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM

>>> Filtering Facts <burt@NORTHWEST.COM> 12/10/98 07:58pm >>>

>How is it that you guys all missed the ed. by Bruce Taylor in USA Today
>last week?  Especially since it contained a plug for me. ;->

Sorry, I probably filtered it out.  I've had "Bruce Taylor" in my mental
bozofilter ever since he used to work for Charles Keating.  The only thing
that's changed since then is that (so far as I know) Bruce no longer
relies on pilfered S&L funds for his crusades.

Now how's that for a filtering fact?

Dan L. Burk
Seton Hall University
burkdanl@shu.edu

--- end forwarded text

Robert A. Hettinga <mailto: rah@philodox.com>
Philodox Financial Technology Evangelism <http://www.philodox.com/>
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA