1998-12-06 - Business Web Hosting @ $12.95 + E-Commerce With Free Web Hosting Advertisement

Header Data

From: Diana <sales@webhosting.dddcom.com>
To: <cypherpunks@Algebra.COM>
Message Hash: be50b92e71d63c99511c4665bad7080815bdbdd7eb010ec536584ec6b3c90d45
Message ID: <419.436134.87339352sales@webhosting.dddcom.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 01:20:42 +0800

Raw message

From: Diana <sales@webhosting.dddcom.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 01:20:42 +0800
To: <cypherpunks@Algebra.COM>
Subject: Business Web Hosting @ $12.95 + E-Commerce With Free Web Hosting  Advertisement

Our research indicates that you might be interested in our offer. Please pardon us if
we are in error and hit reply with "remove" in subject line. Thank you for your time.

OFFER 1
You can now have your own 50MB web site (www.yourname,com) for just $12.95
per month ! Our limited time offer includes Free setup + 50MB space + Unlimited
email accounts + Unlimted hits + 100% FrontPage98 compatibility + Unix/N T
Server/Netscape + Many other features !!
Free tranfer of your existing domain + Excellent Reseller plans
Why pay more...we give you the fastest servers (1074MB/SEC)
All the features that your business wants...for just $12.95 per month.

OFFER 2

ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS & CHECKS ON LINE WITH FREE WEB HOSTING !

Free setup for a limited time. 98% approved and you can be in business for the
busy Christmas season ! You can now have a complete E-Commerce solution and
start accepting credit cards and checks on line. Research shows that accepting
credit cards over the net increases business potential by over 300%. Our solution is
complete with merchant accounts, shopping cart, gateway for transactions and
includes FREE 50MB Premium Web Hosting !

For info email to sales@webhosting.dddcom.com
Visit our site at www.webhosting.dddcom.com

Web Hosting & Merchant Accts
240 Union Ave