1998-12-20 - Re: Anthrax Theatre

Header Data

From: Anonymous <nobody@replay.com>
To: cypherpunks@EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Message Hash: e54618475ccfa2d63a379ff70f7e133d77d29e165768e0483a081e3229e8550b
Message ID: <199812200637.HAA04958@replay.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 14:52:01 +0800

Raw message

From: Anonymous <nobody@replay.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 14:52:01 +0800
To: cypherpunks@EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Subject: Re: Anthrax Theatre

>At 9:17 PM -0800 12/19/98, Anonymous wrote:
>
>>The FBI is in between a rock and a hard-on here.
>>
>>If anthrax spores really had been released into those air ducts, it could
>>potentially infect anyone in the building. They can't very well let these
>>people walk out when they might be carriers of antrax. That's the power of
>>bioweapons: Infect a bunch of people and they do the work of spreading it
>>for you.
>
>This is not how anthrax spreads. Communicability between humans is nearly
>nonexistent.

If this is true, we've caught the media in yet another lie. The media likes
to paint the picture that anthrax can be released in an airport and spread
to all corners of the country in a matter of hours.

Typical of the media. Shame on me for accessing anything they've shoved down
my throat. :)

Thread