1998-12-01 - Sternlight on Cypherpunks

Header Data

From: Eric Cordian <emc@wire.insync.net>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: ee93058876910c784a821652c99096b8ba9c5a23f6906ed5cf1924c59033f8f1
Message ID: <199812010354.VAA19426@wire.insync.net>
Raw Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 12:15:13 +0800

Raw message

From: Eric Cordian <emc@wire.insync.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 12:15:13 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Sternlight on Cypherpunks

Sternlight has denied us!

David Sternlight <david@sternlight.com> writes:

> I am not on the Cypherpunks list. Given the tone of some posters I
> don't' see that as a useful list.

> I never participated in that list. It was suggested to me by a very
> senior member of the list that all the wrangling typical of that list
> meant it wasn't worth the time, and I took his advice.

              I never had sex with that woman.
                                     -Bill Clinton

              I never participated in that list.
                                     -David Sternlight

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't David join the list some time ago,
and depart with a giant PLONK when someone called him a "statist"?

--
Eric Michael Cordian 0+