1998-12-25 - MASS E-MAIL WORKS…AND WE GUARANTEE IT!

Header Data

From: user3847@blue.com
To: <hughes@toad.com>
Message Hash: ef185735e2adeb6ad3ac2fbee0e223bcc24bf80bf99b69d821147f416a506123
Message ID: <199812251108.DAA27357@toad.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 03:08:39 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: user3847@blue.com
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 03:08:39 -0800 (PST)
To: <hughes@toad.com>
Subject: MASS E-MAIL WORKS...AND WE GUARANTEE IT!

INTERNET MARKETING COULD BE THE ANSWER!
DO you have a product or service that would benefit from being in
front
of millions of potential buyers??? Have ever dreamed of having
your
service or product take off "overnight"? Did you know that with
the
nation's recent introduction to WEB-TV, soon 95% of all households
will be able to receive electronic mail!
........The wave of the future is here...get out your surfboard!
CALL US AT (702)257-8547 Ad # Ross99 FOR MORE INFO!

WHY IS MASS E-MAIL SO EFFECTIVE???
You are placing your message directly in front of people! There is
no need for anyone to "search" to find a website, or the right
radio
station, or TV station, or the right page in the newspaper. Your
message
is waiting for them when they turn on their computer making it
easy
for THEM to find YOU! The only question is; CAN YOU HANDLE THE
VOLUME OF BUSINESS??
CALL US AT (702)257-8547 Ad # Ross99 FOR MORE INFO!

HOW MUCH DOES IT ALL COST???
We can send your ad to millions of email addresses in the US or
around the world!
100K ads mailed....................................$150.00
1million   "         ..............................$300.00
2million   "         ..............................$500.00
3million   "         ..............................$650.00
Additional Million................ONLY $100.00 per million
ALL ORDERS PLACED DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON WILL RECEIVE
SEMI-TARGETING FREE!
CALL US AT (702)257-8547 Ad # Ross99 FOR MORE INFO!

*GUARANTEED SERVICE!
We are so sure that you will be pleased with your first mass
mailing program that
if you are not 100% satisfied FOR ANY REASON we will resend your
ad for only $100.00!
CALL US AT (702)257-8547 Ad # Ross99 FOR MORE INFO!

THE BEST NEWS! WE ANSWER ALL OF OUR CALLS LIVE!
Call us at (702)257-8547 Ad # Ross99 we normally answer our calls
"live" however
if we are unavailable our trusty voice mail will take your
message,
page us, and we will return your call forthwith (normally within
24 hours)
Our LIVE, friendly staff will quickly answer your questions and
design and
tailor an advertising program to your product and budget.

OTHER SERVICES WE OFFER......

TARGETED E-MAILING....OUR SPECIALTY!
If you can imagine it, we can develop a targeted list for it!

BULK FRIENDLY WEB HOSTING
We can refer you to a "bulk" friendly web site that will host your
site!

POSTING TO NEWSGROUPS
We can post to over 30 thousand newsgroups or just specific
targeted newsgroups.

FREE CLASSIFIED ADS
We have software that can place your ad in thousands of FREE
classified ad sections!

MOVE YOUR WEBSITE UP IN THE SEARCH ENGINES
We have the latest generation of software that moves your website
info higher in ALL
of the popular search engines so that it is more visible!

ADVERTISING CONSULTING
We teach you some "tricks of the trade" that can save you time,
possible
grief, and possibly lots of $$$$ down the road!

MENTOR PROGRAM (YOU SEND YOUR OWN E-MAIL)
All of us at one time or another have seen a professional do
his/her job
and said "I can do that" but just didn't know where to get the
supplies,
who to talk to, or ...just how to get started. Wouldn't it be
great if
someone would just spend a little time "holding our hand" while we
got
the hang of it? Maybe let us in on some of the little secrets that
took
them years to figure out.....most of us would pay a pretty penny
for a
professional to spend time with us, one on one, and share the
secrets
that has taken him/her years to master.

OUR MENTOR PROGRAM is the answer! We set you up with a proven
commercial
bulk e-mailing software program capable of sending over 100K
messages an
hour (after it is registered) using your existing computer, and it
is so
easy to use a child could use it, a targeting software to identify
just about any criteria you can think of, plus a CD of e-mail
names,
and most important...insider "tricks to the trade" from some of
the
best mass mailers in the world so that you can send your own bulk
e-mail.

The main advantage is, that after your initial expense, you can
send mass
e-mail when you want at NO COST and can really fine tune your ad
for
the best possible response. Also included is ongoing "real world"
help and complete "hand holding" while you get up to speed at
sending
your own mass e-mail. And if you like, we will set you up in an
Internet business that is a "no brainer" and if you work at it a
little
bit, you can make you thousands of $$$ every month. Those that
work a
little harder will make lots more $$$$$$$$$ every month.

Our fee for this program is $595.00 plus expenses.

................By calling us now @702-257-8547 Ad # Ross99  (You
must provide this
ad# for us to return your phone call) you could be on your way to
having your ad
in front of millions of NEW customers in as little as 24 hours.
So....what are you waiting for???

BULK E-MAIL WORKS!!
Save our planet and support mass E-Mail!!!
If this E-mail offends anyone, we apologize ......and feel free to
use the "del" key.

NOTE:
For those on the Internet who do not want to receive exciting
messages
such as this.....to be removed from our mailing list and our
affiliate lists call us
direct @ 1-800-404-1475 extension 2031 for immediate removal.

*We strive to comply with all state and federal laws and to send
only to interested parties.

*This ad is not intended for nor do we knowingly send to
Washington State residents.

*Responding to the "return address" will NOT have your name
removed.

PRINT THIS AD FOR FUTURE CONSIDERATION!!

Thread