1999-01-01 - RE: Norway - go to jail for naming baby illegal [CNN]

Header Data

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 31888ef5cb3ee8415ce8fe1f580e1d49d485937f5cb20d08ba172a75f198b7a8
Message ID: <v04020a0fb2b1f0af3fdd@[139.167.130.248]>
Reply To: <D104150098E6D111B7830000F8D90AE84DDFDB@exna02.securitydynamics.com>
UTC Datetime: 1999-01-01 03:56:56 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 11:56:56 +0800

Raw message

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 11:56:56 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: RE: Norway - go to jail for naming baby illegal [CNN]

Robert A. Hettinga <mailto: rah@philodox.com>
Philodox Financial Technology Evangelism <http://www.philodox.com/>
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA