1993-03-22 - Idea

Header Data

From: djwright <djwright@blackfoot.ucs.indiana.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0ea37850b017cf6f5daa1aed0e9f84e8231891756502161721c495a83b63059b
Message ID: <9303220500.AA03848@toad.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 21 Mar 93 21:00:36 PST

Raw message

From: djwright <djwright@blackfoot.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 93 21:00:36 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Idea

 Although the material is interesting, my mailbox is getting flooded..
perhaps the mail should be compiled into a newsletter or 'zine format
and mailed monthly. Phrack magazine is sent with an automated mailer..
If you want more information.. send requests to root@stormking.com.

 Please seriously consider this, the bulk of mail vs. my time to deal with
the volume of little messages is limited, and it is much better if it's a monthly o r weekly newsletter which I can download and browse at my leisure. It really is not much work to have a program dump all the mail into a file, then another program send out the file monthly.

Thread