1994-05-03 - Chimerically Misquoted

Header Data

From: Jeff Davis <eagle@deeptht.armory.com>
To: cypher <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 454559deecc68c1af36b7884a0bc949cab34b28f5f91f2a176f29ad5e4be670e
Message ID: <9405022051.aa27789@deeptht.armory.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 2 May 94 20:51:55 PDT

Raw message

From: Jeff Davis <eagle@deeptht.armory.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 94 20:51:55 PDT
To: cypher <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Chimerically Misquoted

--
PGP PUBLIC KEY via finger!  JAFEFFM  Speaking & Thinking For Myself!

* eagle@deeptht.armory.com			email info@eff.org *
*** O U T L A W S  On The  E L E C T R O N I C  F R O N T I E R ****
***** Committed to Free Public Internet Access for World Peace *****

Thread