1995-02-09 - Re: S314 and potential hell-raising

Header Data

From: slowdog <slowdog@wookie.net>
To: N/A
Message Hash: 84d815709a88b149f460b304add7c3d0dc3295ce7ac669a427a28f4c6863e481
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.91.950209090919.8172C-100000@chewy.wookie.net>
Reply To: <199502090715.XAA14870@alkahest.isas.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-02-09 14:09:13 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 9 Feb 95 06:09:13 PST

Raw message

From: slowdog <slowdog@wookie.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 95 06:09:13 PST
Subject: Re: S314 and potential hell-raising

On Wed, 8 Feb 1995, joshua geller wrote:

> there's room for another organization I think. there are, in my opinion,
> two reasons why the NRA is as effective as it is: it has a single issue
> that it concerns itself with and it never compromises.
>
> so what, in very few words and as clearly as possible, is our issue?

I don't know what your issue is, but a small group of people are at the
moment formulating the beginnings of a new "group" of sorts with a very
specific agenda in mind.

Which is an utterly obscure and non-descriptive thing to say. But hold
on. We should have an initial announcement ready, I hope, shortly.

- dog

Thread