1996-10-11 - Re: LET’S MEET DIMITRI

Header Data

From: “Bruce M.” <bkmarsh@feist.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7472058edfca65f85a48fdc3f28d6d8acbe9048efba5dad3ba661dd3af6a80c1
Message ID: <Pine.BSI.3.91.961011170759.18216A-100000@wichita.fn.net>
Reply To: <yqXmVD1w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-10-11 22:15:17 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 15:15:17 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: "Bruce M." <bkmarsh@feist.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 15:15:17 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: LET'S MEET DIMITRI

On Fri, 11 Oct 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> > It would make a nice change from your one-sided rants to the list, and
> > would probably be a lot more civil, too.
>
> Zach, I don't think you've been on this list long enough to realize that
> Timmy started flaming me for no apparent reason, and lying about me, and
> attributing to me various shit I never said. I'm just pointing out that
> he's a liar and a generally despicable net.scum.

    I've been on this list for around a year, and nothing that I've
seen (on here) has given you enough reason for the type of senseless
garbage flowing freely from your fingers.  While Tim (along with the
rest of us) is no angel your problems with him should be sent directly
to him and not the Cypherpunks list where it appears to the rest of us
that you are having a one-sided, drug-induced ranting fest.

    I simply can't comprehend why someone with your alleged credentials
and knowledge would want to make their peers see them as a foul-mouthed,
ignorant teenager.  So, explain yourself.

                      [ Bruce M. - Feist Systems, Inc. ]
      "We don't want to get our butts kicked by a bunch of long-haired
        26-year-olds with earrings." -- General John Sheehan on their
                       reasons for InfoWar involvement

Thread